Problem with PGP

Roxik roxik at poczta.fm
Fri Jan 2 15:19:27 UTC 2004

 Hello

 I installed inn 2.4.0+20030912
 It works great, but I have problems with PGP signed control message:

 At last I see this:
 Jan  1 06:21:00 news pgpverify[2680]: gpg exited status 2 processing
 <checkgroups-pl-2004.Jan.01-062010 at usenet.pl>
 Jan  1 06:21:00 news controlchan[10967]: skipping checkgroups
 newgroup at usenet.pl(pgpverify failed) in
 <checkgroups-pl-2004.Jan.01-062010 at usenet.pl>

 It's a same situation with newgroup and rmgroup.
 I looked up into this message and it will be ok.

 I use gpg:
 gpg (GnuPG) 1.2.3
 Supported algorithms:
 Pubkey: RSA, RSA-E, RSA-S, ELG-E, DSA, ELG
 Cipher: 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, AES, AES192, AES256, TWOFISH
 Compression: Uncompressed, ZIP, ZLIB

 p.s.1
 ftp://ftp.isc.org/usenet/control/pl/pl.sci.historia.gz
 give me a similar error message. I changed mode of this group manually, but
 why "is pgp failed"?
 I have'nt any other problems with normal groups

 I greet
 Wiesiek