syslog to localhost with controlchan

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 12 06:27:51 UTC 2004

Katsuhiro Kondou <Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org> writes:
> Russ Allbery <rra at stanford.edu> wrote;

> } I'll get this applied; it's a good workaround for now at least.

> Could you also apply to cnfsstat.in?

Done now.

Damn, in the rush to release INN 2.4.1, it looks like I omitted a few of
the unimportant changes that I made at the end of December from the final
release.  It looks like the only major thing that got missed was the fix
for ctlinnd reload.

Not enough to be worth another release, but I think I'll plan on kicking
out 2.4.2 mid-February or so, with the install fixes as well.