Problem with history - cant fgets after article

Steve Youngs sryoungs at bigpond.net.au
Sat Jan 3 02:59:22 UTC 2004

|--==> "RA" == Russ Allbery <rra at stanford.edu> writes:

  RA> Hm... does everyone who has this problem have the automatic
  RA> keyword generation turned on?  That's an interesting variable
  RA> (and the only place in INN that regular expressions are used).

I just re-configured with `--disable-keywords', re-built, and
re-installed... Turned off keywords in inn.conf...  It didn't make any
difference.  I still get the `can't fgets after article'. :-(

  RA> Thank you for the debugging traces!  Very useful!

Your welcome.  Anything else you'd like me to try?

--
|---<Steve Youngs>---------------<GnuPG KeyID: A94B3003>---|
|              Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.               |