Problem with nnrpd in INN-CURRENT

Przemysław Maciuszko sal at agora.pl
Wed Jan 14 12:10:31 UTC 2004

Hi.
I've got info about some problem in nnrpd (or overview?) in CURRENT.
The problem is difficult to reproduce however :(

The problem occurs when one tries to xover group. At some point this session
'hangs'. No following output is sent to user. You have to kill nntp client.
The problem isn't about one particular client - it has been reproduced (not
by me yet) on different hosts and different clients.

Is there any way to debug it, beside one spying such 'hanging' session and
then truss it?

--
Przemysław Maciuszko
Agora SA