innd stops responding

Gary Thandi Gary.Thandi at 360.net
Mon Jul 19 14:47:36 UTC 2004

Hi Heath and thanks for responding to my issue.

1. Does the patch address this specific issue?  I don't mind patching, just
would like to make sure I have the right one.
2. What are the repercussions of turning off readserver via ovdb.conf?
	a. Do we lose any functionality?
	b. Would we be bypassing something that we normally shouldn't be
bypassing?
	c. Does this mean that we've configured the product incorrectly, or
is it just a workaround?

Thank you.

Gary.