any idea why I am getting this storage.conf error and it throttles news.

Wilson, Sue LCC Sue.Wilson at lcc01.usace.army.mil
Thu Jun 3 02:13:54 UTC 2004

I thought you can't change the classes in storage conf, but if you can=20
Are you saying I should make the newgroups: *.usace   class 0
And the newsgroups: * 1
And add the catch all=20

Or=20
Should will just adding the catch all take care of it

??

I will do the catch all anyway, that much I understand.

thankyou