innxmit -H (header feed) patch

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Tue Mar 2 11:42:27 UTC 2004

In article <Pine.LNX.4.55.0402151804100.22593 at td.office.support.nl>,
	Patrick Schreurs <patricks at support.nl> wrote;

} Here is a small patch to get innxmit -H to work.
} innxmit -H sends a header only feed, normally used
} for diablo servers.
}
} However diablo expects each article to end with
} an empy line. Currently innxmit doesnot send this
} empty line and diablo doesn't recognize the
} header feed. This patch takes care of that.

I don't think there's authorized protocol definition
related header feed, hence -H is only for diablo and
it's acceptable.  I'm going to apply if no one objects.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou