Feed Configuration...

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Wed Mar 10 07:01:21 UTC 2004

In article <000701c40141$cb3d7100$c30010ac at global.priv>,
	"Marco B." <marbaz at uno.it> wrote;

} I've succesfully installed inn 2.4.1 with the last active and newsgroups
} file on a redhat 7.3 and now this is the question:
} I've got a feed with another company and they send to me a mail with some
} parameters. This is cool but WHERE i must put this strings?

Some of them will be used as contact info, when you need.
What are required for server setup are;

} Feed-to: the name of the feedserver,

This should be put in innfeed.conf or nntpsend.ctl.

} Accept-From: same as above,

This should be put in incoming.conf.

} Subscription: *,

This should be put in newsfeeds.

} Streaming: yes,

This can be ignored, but you can put it explicitly in
innfeed.conf.

} Max-connections: 5

This should be put in innfeed.conf.  More details can
be found in each man page.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou