how do i understand inn_feed stats?

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Mon Mar 22 10:08:45 UTC 2004

In article <000701c40a85$d68c8d00$4201800a at ideal>,
	"Pavel V. Knyazev" <pasha at surnet.ru> wrote;

} a) the first one seems to be keeping up, it accepts less
} and refuses more articles, however there are 2755
} articles marked as "no queue". Do i really keep up
} with the feed and offer every article to this host?

I'm not quite familiar with innfeed details, but it
looks like keeping up, since there is no spooled.

} Should i put additional streams in both cases or not?

I don't think it will help for b).  From my experience,
that situation happens, if there is not enough bandwidth
nor good rtt between them.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou