SERVER perl filter not defined

Daniel Marsh jaleco at westlink.net.au
Sat Mar 27 06:25:58 UTC 2004

You're absolutely correct, I don't have a problem.

It appears that the problem I did have was with the some of the
declarations in filter_nnrpd.pl were incorrect, well, use lib
qw(|/path|); was incorrect which is why I thought I was getting that
error.

Anyway, it's working happily again with my custom written mail to news
and news to mail gateway.

Thanks for the support.

Daniel