Mailpost and crosspost

Mailing Manager mailing at lastminutetour.com
Sat May 22 21:44:32 UTC 2004

On Sat, May 22, 2004 at 01:37:27PM -0400, Jeffrey M. Vinocur wrote:

> I think so.  The above only will work if both copies of the email arrive
> and are passed to mailpost within a matter of 1 second (or 2 seconds if
> alias2 arrives first).  Try passing something like 60 or even 300
> depending on how much latency there is in your mail server.
>
> I've updated the documentation to reflect this better in the future.

Hi Jeffrey,
	excuse me but something semem to be not clear to me.
I've used -c 60 for the first, and -c 350 for the second
The second stay in queue for 250 second, and then report this error to me:

inews failed: inews: cannot send article to server: 441 435 Duplicate:
Illegal seek inews: article not posted

Actually only the first post is accepted.

Bye,Michele