Lost newsfeed

James Wilde james_wilde at glocalnet.com
Fri Oct 22 13:30:24 UTC 2004

Thanks Jeffrey.

I fixed this by configuring the server to have one address and hostname
for incoming newsfeeds and one for incoming readers.  I'll take a good
look around the config files on Monday.

Is there anywhere where I can get hold of a copy of 2.2 source so I have
access to all files, including the all-important INSTALL?

mvh/regards

James
=20