control.ctl

Forrest Aldrich forrie at forrie.com
Sun Sep 12 07:16:18 UTC 2004

So, am I to interpret this as I'll need to edit the control.ctl file for
every heirchy I wish to carry, then optionally delete or comment it out
if I decide to remove a group later?

That can't be right.

We've set up a server with just a handful of groups to be fed, and we
have some private groups established that will not be propogated.    I'd
like for only the groups we decide to carry, as outlined in the active
file, to be fed any control messages.