Message Cancel Problem

K Anand kanand at sail-steel.com
Wed Feb 16 06:30:23 UTC 2005

I'm running inn-2.3.2 on a RH EL machine...It's been setup basically as an intranet news server only for internal news. No feeds come in nor do any feeds go to other servers. only users can post and view news. I'm having a problem. When I'm cancelling messages either from the news reader's Cancel button or by ctlinnd command, the message still appears in the news reader even after synchronising ( I have used Outlook Express as my news reader). Can anyone guide me why this is happening ?
Thanx

Anand