INN and Spam Filtering

Christoph Biedl cbiedl at gmx.de
Mon Jan 17 19:20:20 UTC 2005

Nathan March wrote...

> Has anyone successfully got an INN install running using some sort of
> bayesian filtering such as dspam?
>
> http://www.nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam/
>
> Seems promising, anyone tried? What does everyone here run for spam
> protection?

I am actually using bogofilter as one of several strategies to detect
junk in a very certain group (don't ask for details).
Therefore, and from using bogofilter in general: It's surpringly fast
but you can expect to catch the top posters and other fullquottels, too.
You might to filter these "Stop that rubbish or I'll sue you" postings
anyway but you should be aware of such a collateral damage.

    Christoph