Expire help

K Anand kanand at sail-steel.com
Tue Jun 28 03:50:56 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm using INN inn-2.3.2-5..from RedHat  Advanced Server release 2.1AS/i686.
I had put

15 0 * * * news /usr/bin/news.daily expireover lowmark delayrm in my
crontab....The entries are coming from the cron script that is running..I
think..
Because at that time, nothing else runs..
BTW, I use rnews only for WebStump..and that does'nt do anything at 12:00 in
the night

I don't know where the rnews is starting from ....

Anand