Force-feeding a new spool from an existing spool?

Andrew MacLennan apm at connect.com.au
Tue Jun 28 04:30:31 UTC 2005

One of our news servers just decided to spit a couple of disks and
destroy its cyclical spool.  Fortunately we've got a second server
running a separate spool array to prevent outages in just such a
circumstance.

What I'd like to know is if there's any utilities out there that we can
use to parse through the existing spool and resend those historical
articles to the other server's now blank spool.  Ie. how can I replicate
Spool A to Spool B, while Spool A is still receiving article feeds?

Thanks,
Andrew
--
Andrew MacLennan     apm at connect.com.au     +61-3-8686-2305