Overview dump and restore tool

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Sun May 8 04:54:00 UTC 2005

Heath Kehoe <hakehoe at avalon.net> writes:

> By the way, we should extend the overview API so that OVsearch returns
> the 'Expires' value as well.  Weren't you making some changes to the
> overview API in the current tree a while back? I'll have to look that
> over.

It's there in the new API.  The new API works currently on top of the old
API via a compatibility shim.  My plan is to convert all of the programs
to use the new API, and then convert all of the backends to speak it
natively, and then retire the old API and shim.

include/inn/overview.h has the new API.