problems with importing articles

Georg Kremsner georg.kremsner at gotchi.at
Mon May 9 13:09:26 UTC 2005

Hi!
I forgot to add:

sometimes it's possible to post and sometimes not, the messages are
accepted, according to the logs, but do not show up immediately, but i
think i solved this with downgrading from 2.4.2 to 2.4.1

is it possible that my problems refer to mmap or any restrictions in
the ulimits (set in login.conf) ? (-> OpenBSD)

The server, where the articles originate from (these i want to import)
is using Gentoo Linux, but our config is nearly the same, except the
paths...

greetz
H4RR1S