Dynamic Sucking Feed (fwd)

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Tue Nov 1 16:21:55 UTC 2005

[ obviously the program which send sends the "welcome to the list" message
  and the one which rejects non-list post are not speaking... I'll try
  this one more time...  -w.e.d. ]

Resent message:

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005, joey wrote:

> Hey there,
>
> is there any way to configure inn to support "Dynamic Sucking Feed" - as
> dnews provides?
>
> -> let the reader only suck the newsgroups, the user request/read.

You can configure nnrpd to allow the site to read, I'm not sure what a
"dynamic sucking feed" really would be other than read permission.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
  CTO TMR Associates, Inc