File conversion

Gary Lopez gary at catapult.com
Mon Apr 24 19:32:46 UTC 2006

Hello,
	I have searched the archives and the web in vain. Maybe someone here
can help me.
I had several duplicate postings due to a recovery script we wrote.
Everything worked fine but I got an error stating I had duplicates when
I ran news.daily
So decided to go into the spool file and delete them and re-create the
history. Now when I run a "makedbz -i" I get this error

> makedbz -i
> makedbz: failed to malloc 60000000 bytes at dbz.c line 1282: Resource temporarily unavailable

And my postings are still in the spool, but not visible.

Any suggestions or questions to help me solve this are welcome.

--
Gary D Lopez
Unix Systems Administrator