Patch: include/paths.h --> include/inn/paths.h in inn-CURRENT

Adam J. Richter adam at yggdrasil.com
Sun Nov 19 09:46:31 UTC 2006

	Grr.  Now the inn-workers mail list has chopped the beginning of
my message twice.  I am going to resend just the begining text, but this
time I'm going to use mailx instead of mutt, so that the message body
will not be encapsulated in MIME at all.  (By the way, I have been using
mutt for years with no problem like what I'm experiencing with the
isc.org mail servers, and I see that the copies of the messages that
I have bcc'ed myself are fine.)

	Here is the begining of the message, hopefully isc.org will not
chop it this time.

Adam Richter