Patch: include/paths.h --> include/inn/paths.h in inn-CURRENT

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Sun Nov 19 19:50:15 UTC 2006

Adam J Richter <adam at yggdrasil.com> writes:

> install /usr/include/paths.h, which conflicts with a file by the same
> name installed by glibc.

Don't install INN with a prefix of /usr or don't install INN's development
headers.

I'm not going to just move paths.h into an inn subdirectory
unconditionally; the header itself is broken in a lot of ways and the
whole concept needs to be redone.  When that's done, it will move into an
inn subdirectory.  In the meantime, I recommend simply not installing
INN's headers if you're packaging for a distribution; this has never been
really supported and there's more work that has to be done for it to be
supported than just this.