Patch: include/paths.h --> include/inn/paths.h in inn-CURRENT

Adam J. Richter adam at yggdrasil.com
Tue Nov 21 08:36:21 UTC 2006

Hi Russ,

	If you haven't run that script yet, please use this one
instead.  Sorry for the last minute update.

	This version of the script is slightly more conservative
than the previous one.  If only moves inndcomm.h, libinn.h, ov.h,
storage.h, paths.h.in and config.h.in from include/ to include/inn/.

	It leaving dbz.h, innperl.h, nntp.h and ppport.h in include/.
I assume that these four files you want eventually to stop installing
in some future version.  However, if you want any of these files moved
to include/nnn, you can edit the script accordingly ask me to submit
another version if you prefer.

	I have also verified that all the .o files match when stripped,
and skimmed a diff of the changes.

Adam

#!/bin/sh

replace_everywhere()
{
	local pattern="$1"
	local replacement="$2"
	local file

	for file in $(find . -type f | xargs grep -l "$pattern") ; do
		ed -s $file << DONE
1,\$s|$pattern|$replacement|g
DONE
	done
}

for file_path in include/{{inndcomm,libinn,ov,storage}.h,{paths,config}.h.in} ; do
	actual_file=${file_path#include/}
	if [ "$actual_file" = nntp.h ] ; then
		continue
	fi
	include_name=${actual_file%.in}
	mv include/$actual_file include/inn/$actual_file
	pattern=$(echo $include_name | sed 's/\./\\./g')
	replace_everywhere "$pattern" "inn/$include_name"
done

symbols=$(egrep '^#define' < include/inn/paths.h.in | awk '{print $2}' | egrep ^_)
for symbol in $symbols ; do
	replace_everywhere "$symbol" "INN$symbol"
done

autoconf