INN commit: trunk (21 files)

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Thu Aug 2 20:32:19 UTC 2007

En réponse à Russ Allbery :
>> Remove all occurrences of the control character FORM FEED (Ctrl-L).
>
> Please don't modify the local copy of the GPL (although we may want to
> update it to the latest text of the GPL version 2 from the FSF).

Sorry for the disturbance.  I have just reverted the change (revision 7628).

Do not hesitate to tell me if I have already done something wrong elsewhere
(and also if I do so in the future).  I also hope that somebody will reread
the new documentation I wrote or will write (as I am not an English-native
speaker, my wordings are not optimal -- feel free to correct the sentences
which do not really stand up).

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Moi, je n'ai pas goûté le sel de cette plaisanterie. » (Astérix)