INN commit: trunk/control (perl-nocem.in)

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Sun Aug 5 08:03:03 UTC 2007

En réponse à Marco d'Itri :
>> You don't need permission to apply patches.  You do need to note the date
>> of changes made to the file by other people at the top of the file to
>> fully comply with the GPL.  (I don't know to what degree Miquel and Marco
>> care about that, but it's good practice to follow whenever you see a
>> GPL-covered file since some people do care.)
> Not very much, I consider the main changelog enough to satisfy this
> requirement.

All right.  Thanks.  I hope that what I have put at the top of the file will
satisfy both Russ and you.

I have just committed a new documentation for perl-nocem(8).  As usual,
you are invited to review it and fix it if my English is poor/wrong in
some sentences or if I made mistakes.

By the way, how is updated <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/software/inn/docs/>?
(and also inn/docs-2.x/)
Couldn't it be daily automatically updated according to what is in SVN?
It is perhaps easier for people to review a HTML page than a POD one.

I saw that actsync was updated and others not, so I wonder what the process is
(perhaps a manual review before putting it to the web?).

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Ils se souviendront de la marmite de poisson ! » (Astérix)