INN commit: trunk/control (perl-nocem.in)

The Doctor doctor at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca
Sun Aug 5 12:45:00 UTC 2007

On Sun, Aug 05, 2007 at 10:03:03AM +0200, Julien ÉLIE wrote:
> En réponse à Marco d'Itri :
> >> You don't need permission to apply patches.  You do need to note the date
> >> of changes made to the file by other people at the top of the file to
> >> fully comply with the GPL.  (I don't know to what degree Miquel and Marco
> >> care about that, but it's good practice to follow whenever you see a
> >> GPL-covered file since some people do care.)
> > Not very much, I consider the main changelog enough to satisfy this
> > requirement.
>
> All right.  Thanks.  I hope that what I have put at the top of the file will
> satisfy both Russ and you.
>
> I have just committed a new documentation for perl-nocem(8).  As usual,
> you are invited to review it and fix it if my English is poor/wrong in
> some sentences or if I made mistakes.
>

> By the way, how is updated <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/software/inn/docs/>?
> (and also inn/docs-2.x/)
> Couldn't it be daily automatically updated according to what is in SVN?
> It is perhaps easier for people to review a HTML page than a POD one.
>
> I saw that actsync was updated and others not, so I wonder what the process is
> (perhaps a manual review before putting it to the web?).
>
> --
> Julien ÉLIE
>
> « Ils se souviendront de la marmite de poisson ! » (Astérix)

While we are at it, any way to prevent:

Aug  5 06:25:44 gallifrey doctor[3]: innd: SERVER bad_active alt.tv.big-brother
+0000058963 0000058901 y alt.gobshite 0000000012 000000001......

--
Member - Liberal International
This is doctor at nl2k.ab.ca	Ici doctor at nl2k.ab.ca
God Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
PAtriots! MAke your declaration of loyalty!

believed to be clean.