Art size logging

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Mon Aug 6 09:41:31 UTC 2007

> %%
> I'll give it a try.  By the way, I'm also working on the generation of
> stats, and I've implemented this :
>
> http://news.lacave.net/inn/status.diff
>
> It adds a config directive (logstats) that makes innd send it's incoming
> stats to syslog, in the same format than the channel closing message
> (and including a 'ME' line with the totals), every <status> seconds.
> %%
>
> I believe it is a good idea.  It is a good feature which was missing
> as for logging.
> I will commit it within a couple of days if nobody here is against it.

Applied.  Thanks, Fred.
I have put "duplicate" instead of "duplicated" to use the same terms
as in chan.c.  And also put everything in alphabetical order (as it is
the default sort in inn.conf sections).

I have also updated innreport_inn.pm in a second commit.

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Il y a des sciences bonnes dont l'existence est nécessaire
  et dont la culture est inutile. Telles sont les mathématiques. » (Joseph Joubert)