Berkeley DB questions

Christiaan den Besten chris at prolocation.net
Mon Aug 13 15:24:33 UTC 2007

Talking about berkeley, it might be nice to start thinking about a more
efficient way to insert/select/expire data from OVDB databases .... or are
we the only ones requiring about 3 hours to run an expire-run? :) Not even
talking about the 'hickups' in handling the incoming feed we see during the
expire (due to locking I suppose .... )

bye,
Chris