Snapshots for CURRENT

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Tue Aug 14 08:15:55 UTC 2007

En réponse à Russ Allbery :
>>> One of the tests is failing reliably every night when the snapshot
>>> process builds and runs tests, but it doesn't fail when I run it by hand
>>> in the same checkout after the snapshot fails.
>
>>> Failed Set                 Fail/Total (%) Skip Stat  Failing Tests
>>> innd/chan                     1/15     7%    0    0  12

Is it possible to comment out the "svn update" part (if need be) of the script
which makes the snapshot?  And then move test 12 to test 1 and see whether test 1
is failing (first night); if it fails, revert and skip test 12 to see whether the
snapshot is correctly made (second night).
It would be a good start to make sure the problem comes from that very test.

--
Julien ÉLIE

« C'est une liqueur de grain distillée en Calédonie. » (Astérix)