Snapshots for CURRENT

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Wed Aug 22 11:59:59 UTC 2007

En réponse à Russ Allbery :
> It's test 12, and no, we're not getting anything more verbose.  And I
> can't make the test fail when I run it by hand, even by going to the
> directory where the snapshot runs and immediately re-running the test.
> It's very odd.

The issue seems to be solved:  there is a fresh "inn-CURRENT-20070822.tar.gz"
in the repository of your snapshots.
The failure was indeed very odd since it should have made other tests
failed too, and not only chan.t.  Maybe it is a strange behaviour from
gcc 4.2.1 which is, into the bargain, not reproducible by hand!

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Non qui parum habet, sed qui plus cupit, pauper est. » (Senèque)