inn.conf: Support for `newsuser', `newsgrp' options (patch is, hopefully, included)

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Fri Dec 21 19:02:04 UTC 2007

> By the way, my current patch for INN 2.5 is there, in case someone
> wishes to test it:
>
>     http://iulius.dinauz.org/vrac/newsuser.diff.txt
>
> I had to manually do almost all the changes because lots of syntax
> have changed in the files (logging, paths, checks, etc.).

One quick comment without looking at it in detail: all those int arguments
should be changed to bools for 2.5 and the corresponding function call
arguments should be true or false, not 1 or 0.

I'd also drop the _p in the option names at that point, since that idiom
isn't used elsewhere in INN and the bool type provides equivalent
information.  (Consistency is mostly the concern there; the _p isn't
wrong.)