Proposing peer Network support and software support

Robert Joosten robert at ml.erje.net
Mon Oct 1 18:11:53 UTC 2007

Hi,

> 1) A INN Usenet perr network for network and training and research

And why should that only be INN-running sites ? Pardon my cluelessness...

One post ago I saw you were 'frustrated' by not getting any peers and now
you propose an INN-running only project. I think that's silly (opting
for INN only) but again: I may miss the point. Yeah I can imagine for
training issues yuo want INN but for testing and having a need for
incoming feeds... c'mon :-)

Kind regards,
Robert

PS: willing to contribute to that testbed, but hey: I operate diablo at my
transitbox.... Still interested in a feed ?