{Spam?} Re: Proposing peer Network support and software support

The Doctor doctor at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca
Mon Oct 1 19:07:45 UTC 2007

On Mon, Oct 01, 2007 at 08:11:53PM +0200, Robert Joosten wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > 1) A INN Usenet perr network for network and training and research
>
> And why should that only be INN-running sites ? Pardon my cluelessness...
>
> One post ago I saw you were 'frustrated' by not getting any peers and now
> you propose an INN-running only project. I think that's silly (opting
> for INN only) but again: I may miss the point. Yeah I can imagine for
> training issues yuo want INN but for testing and having a need for
> incoming feeds... c'mon :-)
>
> Kind regards,
> Robert
>
> PS: willing to contribute to that testbed, but hey: I operate diablo at my
> transitbox.... Still interested in a feed ?

Look as if port 119 operators are getting rare.

I found out what the problem was.

MCI Canada, who we get our primary feed from
is discontinuing their NNTP services is Canada.

Why did they not let me know earlier?

Still the new policy is that I am ready to peer with anyone
as long as all entries on a push-push basis is correct.

So yes to the peer.

Why INN?  Becuase we wish to contribute to
its success by offering good solid research and multipeering is the way
to go.

Maybe I shouls not be that narrow, but I am
an Open Source supporter.

Down with M$!!

--
Member - Liberal International
This is doctor at nl2k.ab.ca	Ici doctor at nl2k.ab.ca
God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
Voting Canadians vote anyone but Harper Cronies!!

believed to be clean.