Need help to debug a network/nntp issue

The Doctor doctor at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca
Fri Oct 19 14:26:52 UTC 2007

Help!!

I install inn-stable-20071019
 this morning and suddenly when I telnet into port 119
on the news server, it is taking a long time to give a server greeting.

All I did yesterday yesterday was to move from a 10/100 unmanaged Linksys
switch to a 10/100/1000 managed linksys switch. I have even
tried a variety of NICs.

How come inn is suddenly going awry?

I see feeders coming in but no nnrp access for the LAN.

This one is baffling me.

--
Member - Liberal International
This is doctor at nl2k.ab.ca	Ici doctor at nl2k.ab.ca
God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
Voting Canadians vote anyone but Harper Cronies!!

believed to be clean.