INN::Config Perl module

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Mon Sep 17 11:00:44 UTC 2007

En réponse à Russ Allbery :
> Search for the pattern '@[A-Z_]*@' to see why a given file is processed by
> configure.

There are also digits now (with the @BZIP2@ I added for bunbatch).
Thanks for the trick, though.

> As I recall, it cares about some file modes that were never
> part of the innshellvars.pl interface (but could be, and probably should
> be).

Perhaps it is only useful to have Makefile.global, support/fix(config|script)
and include/inn/paths.h processed by configure.
The others (inncheck, innshellvars* and news.daily) do not really need that.

And it is better to have less files processed by configure because
it saves time :)
(no need to configure & make again)

And sorry for the inn.conf test (I did not think a change in the sample
file would make a test fail so I did not run the test suite).

--
Julien ÉLIE

« La moitié des hommes politiques sont des bons à rien.
  Les autres sont prêts à tout. » (Coluche)