Towards a 2.4.4 release

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Thu Apr 3 17:44:53 UTC 2008

Hi Tim,

>> Sure -- but please do understand that there are a lot of things in INN
>> that need fixing, and very little developer time to go around.
>
>        Is there a nice list somewhere to look over?

Thanks for your interest.  There is a list there:

    http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/software/inn/docs/todo.html

I believe perl-nocem works fine but if you know some improvements for him...
As for pgpmoose, I do not think there is much to do regarding INN.

Perhaps an implementation of Cancel-Lock/Cancel-Key (directly in the
source code or in a Perl module?)
Note that the Berlin University individual.net implemented that but I do
not know whether they would share it:

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.news-server-comparison/browse_frm/thread/6f3696454d1445d8

    Message-ID <2007-06-28.Cancel2.0-en at fu-berlin.de>

Well, these were only suggestions since I know you are involved in
such things.

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Tempora si fuerint nubila, solus eris. » (Ovide)