innfeed, bindaddress, force-ipv4, ipv6

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Wed Apr 9 18:35:37 UTC 2008

Hi Miquel,

>> Sure.  However, force-ipv4 was added in August 2006 to STABLE (but never yet
>> officially released).  Is it wise to remove this parameter from STABLE
>> and to put instead this new bindaddress per peer parameter?
>
> Ah, OK.
[...]
> I've updated my "innfeed bindaddress per peer" patch to do exactly
> that.

For INN 2.5 then?
I also see that there is no HAVE_INET6 in innfeed in CURRENT (everything
was moved to libraries and both IPv4 and IPv6 use the same code in innfeed).

By the way, your patch corresponds to one of the items in TODO :)

  * It would be nice to have bindaddress (and bindaddress6) as a peer block
    parameter and not just a global parameter in innfeed.

> It compiles, but I haven't tested it yet - will do that tomorrow or so.

Thanks a lot.

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Quelle folie, Ô Astérix, que de t'être venu fourrer
  dans la gueule de la louve romaine. » (Astérix)