news2mail question...

Nick Couchman Nick.Couchman at seakr.com
Wed Apr 23 15:23:51 UTC 2008

Okay, another question here on the news <-> mail subject...

Does anyone have any hints for me on how I might filter data that goes to the news2mail program?  I'm trying to couple a web and e-mail-based ticket tracking system with INN, and when people post replies to threads on the newsgroup with certain subjects (subjects that indentify them as tickets) I'd like those replies to get sent off to the e-mail system so that the correspondence can be added to the ticket.  However, I don't want all news posts going to the ticket system - this would create a slew of unnecessary new tickets in the system and cause a lot of unwanted e-mail.  Hints, anyone?

Thanks,
Nick

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient, please note that this message may contain SEAKR Engineering (SEAKR) Privileged/Proprietary Information.  In such a case, you are strictly prohibited from downloading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this message, its contents or attachments in any way.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete the message from your mailbox.  Information contained in this message that does not relate to the business of SEAKR is neither endorsed by nor attributable to SEAKR.