INN 2.4.4 RC with bindaddress per peer

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Sun Apr 27 15:21:07 UTC 2008

Hi,

>    * If compiling with Berkeley DB, use its ndbm compatibility layer for
>      ckpasswd in preference to searching for a traditional dbm library.
>      INN also supports Berkeley DB 4.4 and Berkeley DB 4.6 thanks to Marco
>      d'Itri.

I confirm INN 2.4.4 compiles with Berkeley DB 4.5 (I have just tested with 4.5.20).
Hence we can perhaps say in the announce:

       INN also supports Berkeley DB 4.4, 4.5 and 4.6 thanks to Marco d'Itri.

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Ne crains pas d'avancer lentement, crains seulement de t'arrêter. » (proverbe chinois)