archives.eyrie.org moving

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Sun Aug 17 08:58:19 UTC 2008

I've moved archives.eyrie.org and ftp.eyrie.org to a new server and DNS is
updating now.  This means that the snapshot generation has also moved (and
gone from lenny to etch in the process, since the new server is running
the current stable).  There may be some resulting changes to the generated
snapshots; man pages will be generated by an older pod2man, for instance.
The new server will be updated to lenny once it's finally released.

Other than the snapshots, I don't expect anyone here to see any changes.
The INN FTP area is synced to ftp.isc.org from my server and that's where
most people look.

inn.eyrie.org will be moving shortly, and in the process I'll be
installing Trac.  I haven't started looking at this in detail yet, so I
don't know exactly what it will look like or how it will be configured.