HDR and OVER

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Sat Aug 23 09:52:47 UTC 2008

Hi,

I see that HDR and OVER are (exactly?) our current XHDR and XOVER commands.
(OVER would then be without the capability OVER MSGID.)

What should we do?

Rename XHDR and XOVER to HDR and OVER -- well... I think that if I only do that,
Bill will pop up with his Plauger's Law of Least Astonishment :-)

Have the four commands XHDR, XOVER, HDR and OVER?
If yes, should the four commands appear in HELP?  What for CAPABILITIES?  (Should
it return XHDR and XOVER?)

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Redde Caesari quae sunt Caesaris, et quae sunt Dei Deo. »
  (saint Matthieu)