--with-* vs. path*

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Sat Jul 5 12:04:53 UTC 2008

Hi Alexander,

> I want to add four files:
> - innreport.css
> - innfeed.css
> - innfeed-header.html
> - innfeed-footer.html
>
> The two CSS files need be exported by the user's web server, i.e. they
> require non-trivial configuration of third-party software.

They could go to pathhttp.

Or maybe should a subdirectory be also suggested by an optional parameter
in innreport and innfeed?  To use pathhttp/innreport and pathhttp/innfeed
for generated files for instance?

> The two HTML files are only read by innfeed to generate the status file,
> i.e. they don't have to be copied to the web space.

Hmm...  I do not know where they should be put...
pathetc does not seem appropriate for that, doesn't it?
pathnews/include/innfeed too I assume.

pathetc/templates perhaps...
Where would you want to put these files?

> a location in subversion repository

I think trunk/samples is fine for that.

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Tout va bien, pourvu que cela dure, comme disait Arlequin
  en tombant d'un cinquième étage. » (Prosper Mérimée)