INN 2.4.5 release candidate

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Tue Jun 24 07:14:19 UTC 2008

Hi,

Here is a link to INN 2.4.5 release candidate:

    ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/inn/testing/inn-2.4.5.tar.gz

If you find any issue, please report it.
You will find the changes in doc/NEWS; I will post an announcement draft tomorrow.

Also, according to my last mail, please put the last version of innreport_inn.pm
after the installation/upgrade because I have just modified it (suppressing some
normal logs and fixing the same nnrpd bug which affects innfeed -- thanks, Andrew
A. Vasilyev for having pointed that out).

The last STABLE innreport_inn.pm version is here, out of the box:
    http://inn.eyrie.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/branches/2.4/scripts/innreport_inn.pm

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Il faut que j'en parle à notre chef ; ce n'est pas normal que des Romains
  bravent les dangers de la forêt, surtout quand les dangers, c'est nous ! » (Astérix)