pullnews - bugfix, wishlist, new features

Geraint Edwards gedge-lists-inn-workers at yadn.org
Sat May 24 23:59:58 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've been adding features to INN's pullnews for a few years, and have a
much-improved (for my needs!) version which is probably a little overkill
for the average user, so thought I'd offer it - initially - to this more
venerable audience in the hope of feeding this back into INN itself.

I have fixed a long-standing but very minor bug in the -g option, done the
items from the to-do list, removed the antiquated sub-package, and added a
raft of new features.

Hope this helps you, and - if you test - that it goes well.

Feedback, of course, welcome.