Perl module with Makefiles

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Mon May 26 20:32:13 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have just seen that I forgot to generate the POD documentation
from perl/INN/Config.pm;  but trying to do that, I also see that
I have a few problems.

I think doc/man/INN::Config.3pm should be the name of the man page,
shouldn't it?
Then, how is it possible to do that within perl/Makefile?

EXTRA         = INN/Config.pm
MAN           = ../doc/man/INN\:\:Config.3pm

../doc/man/INN\:\:Config.3pm: INN/Config.pm
        $(POD2MAN) -s 3 $? > $@

make complains he does not find what to do with ../doc/man/INN\:\:Config.3pm...
And if I write "::" instead if "\:\:", the MAN line is wrong.

I even tried $(wildcard *pm) but it does not work.

Does someone have any clue about that issue?

Thanks beforehand,

--
Julien ÉLIE

« -- Laissons-lui notre char et prenons le sien...
  -- Oui, ça nous dépannera... » (Astérix)