pullnews - bugfix, wishlist, new features

Geraint Edwards gedge-lists-inn-workers at yadn.org
Wed May 28 13:30:53 UTC 2008

Julien ?LIE <julien at trigofacile.com> said
		(on Tue, May 27, 2008 at 09:15:18PM +0200):
> > Version 'g5' now uploaded with a couple of other changes.
>
> Just committed (to CURRENT for the moment).  Thanks again!

Thanks for the commit.  Unfortunately, you missed a bug that I had introduced
and then later fixed ('-r -').  Plus I've noticed another bug (floor).

I've put an updated pullnews on my site (g7).

> I have reread everything and fixed some POD commands and wordings in order
> to have a better homogeneity with the rest of INN.  I also detabified the script.

Thanks for the great assistance.

--
Geraint A. Edwards (aka "Gedge")
gedge at yadn.org