duplicated mails

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Mon Nov 17 08:15:37 UTC 2008

Hi Katsuhiro,

> I have been receiving duplicated mails for inn-workers since the
> announcement.  Am I only the one who receives such mails?

As far as I am concerned, I am not receiving duplicates for this list.

Do your mails contain the same List-Id?  You might have been subscribed
by mistake during the migration to two different mail addresses (one of
them could have been in "vacation" for ecartis).

Julien ÉLIE

« Lorsqu'un savant meurt, c'est une bibliothèque qui brûle. » (Sabatier)