active INN VCS repositories

Ivan Shmakov oneingray at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 15:48:13 UTC 2008

[...]

 >> But anyway, our use of Subversion doesn't stop you!  That's why we
 >> provide a read-only Subversion repository.  Point git-svn at it and
 >> you can do just about anything you'd be able to do if we were using
 >> git except have us pull a remote repository, and I don't think
 >> that's a huge loss.

 > Indeed, that's what I'm going to do.  I guess, the use of `git-svn'
 > doesn't put too much load on the server?

	Since I hadn't that much spare time to spent on INN development,
	and because of a general principle not to multiple data without
	a reason (as there're too much already), I've finally got rid of
	using `git-svn' to track (a part of) the INN repository, and
	switched to use `svnsync' instead.

	The copy of the INN repository is available via HTTP:

http://theory.asu.ru/~ivan/download/svn-sync/inn/

	(It'll probably be updated few times a week.)

	Unfortunately, I've found that making Apache serve SVN clients
	requires some changes to the system-wide Apache configuration,
	and it's the thing I wished to avoid, so the URL above is
	unsuitable for an $ svn co for now.

	Also, the UUID of the replica is currently different to that of
	the original.

[...]