Bogus out-of-space errors

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Mon Apr 13 08:19:02 UTC 2009

Not sure if this is related to anything, but...

I'm running a svn snapshot from 20090216 and last night got the following
selection of errors even though I'm not, as far as I can tell, remotely
out of space on any of the partitions.  (And we use a non-inode-limited
filesystem.)  I just sent ctlinnd go and we'll see if it happens again.

Apr 12 16:45:50 puck innd: SERVER cant write log_start No space left on device
Apr 12 16:45:51 puck innd: filter: Saved EMP database.
Apr 12 16:45:51 puck innd: CNFS: CNFSflushallheads: flushing GENERL1
Apr 12 16:45:51 puck innd: SERVER throttled No space left on device writing logging article file -- throttling
Apr 12 16:45:51 puck innd: SERVER throttle No space left on device writing logging article file -- throttling

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org